10 Things to do in Cape Town
Explore Cape Town with these 10 must-visit attractions
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront: A bustling port with a shopping center, The Waterfront is South Africa’s most popular destination.
- Table Mountain: A towering peak that can be hiked or accessed by cable car, Table Mountain is a top tourist attraction.
- Cape of Good Hope: This nature reserve offers stunning coastal views and the chance to spot whales, sea lions, baboons, and other wildlife.
- Robben Island: Once a prison for black opponents during apartheid, Robben Island is now a museum and a must-see historical site.
- Boulder’s Beach: Home to a colony of penguins, this picturesque beach is a popular tourist spot.
- Wine Route: Visit wine farms in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek to sample South Africa’s world-renowned wines.
- Hout Bay: Escape to this charming coastal town, where you can relax on the beach or take a boat trip to Seal Island.
- Lion’s Head: Hike up this rocky peak for spectacular views of Cape Town at sunrise or sunset.
- Chapman’s Peak: This scenic road along the west coast offers stunning views of Hout Bay and is perfect for a leisurely drive or scooter ride.
- Safari: No trip to South Africa is complete without a safari to spot elephants, lions, rhinos, giraffes, and other exotic wildlife.
Make the most of your trip to Cape Town by improving your English or learning one of the local languages, such as isiXhosa, isiZulu, Afrikaans, or Sesotho or start an internship with